Location Bruxelles, Belgium
Job Type Permanent
Description of the Position
Our client, an insurance company, is looking for Head of Data & Analytics to lead and implement the governance and data strategy of the company.
The Head of Data & Analytics will be in charge of:
- Bringing support to the data lead, the sales and the customer care teams
- Creating added value thanks to a more insightful knowledge and understanding of the clients
- Improving the operational efficiency following the implementation of data analytics solutions (fraud detection for instance)
- Developing a sustainable data and governance architecture to accelerate data mining and industrialize internal and external reporting
- Leading market and innovation intelligence in analytics & artificial intelligence to develop new opportunities.
- Successful previous experience in data governance and/or data management
- Previous experience in the insurance world is an asset
- Able to define a strategy, share it, implement it
- Result oriented, able to lead change according to the ambitions and vision of the company
- Fluent in both French and Dutch with a good understanding of English.