Location , Belgium
Job Type Permanent
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
Our client is looking for his /her future Technical director, who will manage a team of 60 people in the actuarial and contract management departments. In this context, he/she will have to:
- Supervise and organize the technical direction of the group,
- Act as the technical reference to the actuarial and contract management teams,
- Ensure the legislative monitoring regarding insurance techniques.
As a member of the Executive Committee, the candidate should also:
- Attend Executive Committee meetings and participate in the Board of Directors,
- Ensure the follow up of financial, commercial, and risk management files to participate in the decision making,
- Apply the strategy set by the Board of Directors,
- Participate in the technical reporting for the audit committee, the risk committee as well as the Board of Directors,
- Ensure good relations with the supervisory authorities,
- Instigate a positive work dynamic conducive to constructive changes in the structure.
- Master’s in mathematics / Actuarial Science,
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a technical function in Life insurance,
- Excellent command of the technical management of an insurance company regarding life, regulations, actuarial, financial products, derivatives and structured products,
- Partial knowledge of IFRS and ALM principles,
- Excellent managerial skills,
- Sense of organization and responsibilities,
- Autonomy, efficiency, flexibility,
- Proactivity, rigor and result-orientation,
- Trilingual in French, Dutch and English.